How can I write ISO files to CD or DVD with EasyCD Creator (Roxio)?
Nero - Burning ROM (Ahead Software)
You can use Nero Burning ROM to record a CD from an ISO file. For more information about this program, visit the Ahead Software Web site at: http://www.ahead.de
Steps to create a CD if you have installed Nero — Burning ROM:
- Download the ISO CD image to a folder on your computer.
- Insert a blank CD in your CD-RW drive.
- Start Nero Burning
- Follow the wizard steps to select Data CD creation.
- When the wizard closes, click Burn Image on the File menu.
- In the Open dialog box, select the ISO file, and then click Open
- In the wizard, click Burn to write the image to the CD.
- What are the differences between the Windows and the DOS editions of Active@ Boot Disk?
- How can I try Active@ Boot Disk before purchase?
- How to make a bootable CD? How can I write ISO files to CD or DVD?
- How to boot and run software from CD-ROM?
- What are ISO image files?
- What are the differences between the Active@ Boot Disk Demo and Active Boot Disk Pro versions?
- How is the software delivered when I order?