How can I write ISO files to CD or DVD with EasyCD Creator (Roxio)?
EasyCD Creator (Roxio)
You can use EasyCD Creator to create a CD from an ISO file. When the program is installed, it is automatically associated with the ISO file extension in Windows Explorer. For more information about this program, visit the Roxio Web site at: (Link: http://www.roxio.com)http://www.roxio.com
Steps to create a CD if you have installed EasyCD Creator:
- Download the ISO CD image to a folder on your computer
- Insert a blank CD in your CD-RW drive
- Start Windows Explorer
- Locate the ISO file, right-click the file name, and then click Open to start EasyCD
- In the Write Method section of the CD Creation Setup dialog box, click Disk at Once for optimum recording performance
- Click OK to write the image to the CD
- What are the differences between the Windows and the DOS editions of Active@ Boot Disk?
- How can I try Active@ Boot Disk before purchase?
- How to make a bootable CD? How can I write ISO files to CD or DVD?
- How to boot and run software from CD-ROM?
- What are ISO image files?
- What are the differences between the Active@ Boot Disk Demo and Active Boot Disk Pro versions?
- How is the software delivered when I order?