Active@ Boot Disk FAQ
How to boot PC and run the software from CD-ROM?
Here are the instructions on how to boot and run Active@ Boot Disk from CD or DVD.
- Insert a bootbale CD into CD-ROM drive of the computer( Learn how to create a bootable CD here )
- Check that the CD-ROM has boot priority over HDD in BIOS settings. Consult the computer manufacturer's user guide if you are uncertain about how to set the boot priority.
- Re-boot the machine
The computer will boot Windows and the Active@ Boot Disk shell utility is launched at startup.
- What are the differences between the Windows and the DOS editions of Active@ Boot Disk?
- How can I try Active@ Boot Disk before purchase?
- How to make a bootable CD? How can I write ISO files to CD or DVD?
- How to boot and run software from CD-ROM?
- What are ISO image files?
- What are the differences between the Active@ Boot Disk Demo and Active Boot Disk Pro versions?
- How is the software delivered when I order?